|menu/||JUST SOME OF THE 437 QUESTIONS PRESCHOOLERS ASK EVERY DAY ...|
change the world
- Where is that man going?
- Why is that lady fat?
- Why do people ride in blue cars?
- Well, why is that man riding in a blue car?
- Do daddies have hair when they're babies?
- Do seahorses have noses?
- Do bad guys know they're bad guys?
- Did their mothers tell them they're bad guys?
- When a cow says "moo", did he think he really said "hi"?
- What if a giant ate up all our dinner and we didn't get any?
- When will I be older than you?
- Why is there pizza?
- Why can't a girl have a penis, too?
- Why do bees want to bite children?
- What is eight plus five plus eighteen plus twenty-two plus three?
- Why do bees want children to eat honey?
- If bees like honey, would they like syrup, too?
- Do bees' mommies ever made them pancakes?
- How does Santa Claus know where new babies live?
- Why is my left knee saltier than my right one?
- What time is zero-thirty?
- What if we could eat rocks for supper?
- Would rocks taste good then?
- Can a butterfly be a bird sometimes?
- Can you put houses on pizza?
- Are we real or is somebody dreaming of us?
- Can cars ride on pizza roads?
- If cats wore clothes, would our cat wear a dress or pants?
- Do cats wish they could bark like dogs?
- Do dogs want to drive cars by themselves?
- Can I ever fly?
- Why do we have to sleep?
- What if my name was Camilla Terrible?
- Would that mean I would act terrible?
- If I went in the forest, would I have to eat porridge?
- Would you still know me if I didn't have the same name I have?
- Where is that boy going?
- I think that boy looks like his name is Dragon. What do you think his name is?
- Does God have a belly button?
- I wrote these letters. What do they say? R-T-N-Z.
- Well, don't letters make words?
- What is Tuesday?
- Can I ride in the washing machine when it spins around?
- How many Band-Aids is too many for one cut?
- What does the newspaper say?
- Why was I crying when I was born?
- Do they put children in jail if they make a mistake and bite somebody?
- Do dogs go to jail if they bite somebody?
- What will you do when Daddy and I get married?
- Where was I before I lived with you?
- When I was a baby living in your tummy, did you think about naming me Larissa?
- Didn't you think I would be a nice baby if I was named Larissa?
- Why do people crash cars?
- Why do police carry sticks?
- Did you know my name when I was born?
- Do sharks ever come out of the water?
- Why is Barney purple?
- What is bread for?
- Why is my pillow soft?
- Do dogs know my name?
- Do cars drink gas or eat it?
- Why can't I wear Daddy's shoes to school?
- What time is forever?
- If I was an ant, how long would it take me to walk around my bed?
- What is the opposite of ice-cream?
- Why does the computer turn on slow?
- Do chocolate chip cookies know they look like pieces of poop?
- Do squirrels like horses?
- How many birds are there in the world?
- Do fishes go swimming with lobsters?
- How many toes do all the monkeys in the world have?
- Are the stars the same hot in the nighttime as the daytime?
- Why do daddies drink coffee?
- Do bugs say hello to each other?
- Does Santa Claus make Barbie dolls?
- If I ask Santa Claus to bring Mrs. Claus with him, do you think he would say okay?
- Why don't swings ever go over the top?
- When you're the baby and i'm the mommy of you, will you still fix the dinner?
- Would you be mad if somebody wrote on the couch with Magic Marker?
- Does Santa Claus know the Tooth Fairy?
- What name does he call her - Tooth or Mrs. Fairy?
- Does the Tooth Fairy give the teeth to new babies?
- How does Santa Claus get in the house if you don't have a chimney?
- Do people give him a key to all the houses?
- What is that rabbit's last name?
- If animals don't have last names, then what about Bob Cat?
- If Santa Claus can't find the keys to the sleigh, do kids get any presents?
- How many times will you sneeze in your life?
- How many times will Daddy sneeze?
- Did your grandma tell you how many times she sneezed?
- What's the name of this dust?
- Well, why doesn't dust have a name?
- What does "sex" mean?
- Does Minnie Mouse play minigolf?
- Why does Daddy say "shit" when the light turns yellow?
- Were dolls ever real children?
- When I grow up and get babies, can they sleep with us in your bed?
LINKS ON THIS SITE